Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:30:25 +0000
From: "Sholes, Joshua" <Joshua_Sholes@...le.comcast.com>
To: Stefan Weimar <stefan@...nhop3.de>, "fulldisclosure@...lists.org"
	<fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] Bank of the West security contact?

And how fast would those ATM manufacturers switch to a Linux or other
offering if, say, Bank of America said "We won't buy an ATM with an easily
skimmable reader or with an insecure OS on it?"

Diebold, for example, has a market cap of less than $3B.  BoA is sitting
around $182B.  With that much leverage, the big banks have NO excuse to
just accept whatever crap the vendors shovel out the door.
--
Josh