Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 02:14:12 -0700
From: coderman <coderman@...il.com>
To: Bryant Smith <bryant_smith@...c.com>, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] AUTO: Bryant Smith is out of the office (returning
	04/08/2014)

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 2:02 AM, Bryant Smith <bryant_smith@...c.com> wrote:
> I am out of the office until 04/08/2014.

please send pwndroid fedex malware trojan hardware care of Bryant
Smith where it will sit on his desk pwning away uninterrupted for
days.

full disclosure: auto-responders on public lists is bad opsec. :(

p.p.s.: my therapist indicated that humor is an acceptable response to
stress.  ever since GCHQ started hunting admins[0][1] i have been
seeing way to much sanity in n3td3v's past ramblings...  i just hope
my attrition flask has sufficient squirrel spirit to survive me this
surreal sarte sanitarium!!!

best regards,

"L'enfer, c'est les autres," - Jean-Paul
 :P~

0. "Inside the NSA's Secret Efforts to Hunt and Hack System Administrators"
  https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/03/20/inside-nsa-secret-efforts-hunt-hack-system-administrators/

1. "How the NSA Plans to Infect 'Millions' of Computers with Malware"
  https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/03/12/nsa-plans-infect-millions-computers-malware/