Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:35:05 +0100
From: Jeff Sergeant <jeffuk@...il.com>
To: alfiej@...tmail.fm
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] When two-factor authentication is not enough

The fact they've clearly mapped out Gandi's processes to find the weak link
(The apparent opt-out to the email change request, real or not) and add
noise to exploit it makes it clear that someone put a lot of work into
this.  Pretty much a textbook example of the 'APT' we're always warned
about.

Good save!