Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:57:38 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: [FD] The state of infection in Uanet 2013

Hello participants of Mailing List.

Since 2006 I publish security reports about hackers activity in Uanet and
since 2012 I begun publishing reports about web applications at infected web
sites (among all my reports). About which I wrote in WASC Mailing List.

In my publication The state of infection in Uanet 1h 2013
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-October/008906.html)
I wrote you about the state of infection in Uanet in the 1st half year of
2013. Now I want to tell you about the state of infection in Uanet in the
second half and totals of 2013
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2014-April/009018.html).

After publishing the results of hackers activity in Uanet for the second
half of 2013, I have published separate reports concerning state of malware.
Among my reports there are the next:

- Web applications at infected web sites in the second half of 2013
http://websecurity.com.ua/7089/
- Web applications at infected web sites in 2013
http://websecurity.com.ua/7096/

This information can be interesting for you.

Here is summary for the whole 2013 year from my report. The next engines
(which were identified) were used at web sites infected last year:

Joomla - 54
DataLife Engine - 13
WordPress - 13
Drupal - 4