Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 01:30:58 +0200
From: Jakob Rößler <roessler@...halt.de>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] NRPE - Nagios Remote Plugin Executor <= 2.15 Remote
 Command Execution

I am very sorry to inform you, that this one is a very old hat...

Taken from the /etc/nagios/nrpe.conf:

	# ONLY change this if you exactly know what you are doing!
	# this enabled arguments, which can be appended to checks
	# Enabling this is a HIGH security risk, and should only
	# be done in certain environments!
	#dont_blame_nrpe=0
	#dont_blame_nrpe=1

Kind regards