Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:13:46 +0200
From: Project Un1c0rn <project.un1c0rn@...dex.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Cc: Tavis Ormandy <taviso@...xchg8b.com>
Subject: Re: [FD] Beginners error: Hewlett-Packards driver software executes
 rogue binary C:\Program.exe

I really don't get those kind of arguments.

If there's a risk that combined with some other flaw that can be
exploited later (dunno, dropping NEW exe in the root for eg.), fix the
risk.

Security is not thinking, naaaah should be ok nobody can touch that
dir ... or noooo plain text passwords are OK because my db is on a
private network ...

Damn it ... No kidding there's thousands of systems out there
vulnerable because they think cloudflare protects them.

Think for yourself ... Hackers don't take you with one single point of
failure, they combine them.

Project Un1c0rn
http://un1c0rn.net
http://unicorntufgvuhbi.onion