Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:37:54 -0500
From: Brandon Perry <bperry.volatile@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: "fulldisclosure@...lists.org" <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] What do you think of Trollc?

Not only that, but let's extrapolate from some recentish events.

Healthcare.gov was touted as being full of security issues. However,
everyone knows that in order to prove this, you needed to break the law to
begin with. Politicians knew this, which was why the hearings were so
entertaining.

If weev did this, he could yell all day about supposed vulnerabilities, but
as soon as he provided proof that something was exploitable, the company
would turn around and sue him under CFAA.

--
http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website