Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:34:48 -0500
From: Andrew Case <atcuno@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] The 2014 Volatility Plugin Contest is now live!

We (the Volatility Team) are happy to announce that the 2014 Volatility
Plugin Contest is now live:

http://www.volatilityfoundation.org/#!2014/cjpn

This contest is modeled after the annual IDA Pro one, and its purpose is
to encourage new research in the memory forensics field. Volatility is
one of the most popular tools in digital forensics, incident response,
and malware analysis, and by submitting to our contest your work will
immediately gain visibility through all of these communities.

Besides this recognition, we also award the top entries over $2,000 in
cash prizes, swag (stickers, t-shirts, etc.), blog entries on our
Volatility Labs blog, and an invitation to speak at our annual memory
forensics workshop.

The entries of last year's winners can be found here:

http://www.volatilityfoundation.org/#!2013/c19yz

This contest is a great opportunity to explore the open source
Volatility Framework, add visibility to your career, and potentially
develop a master's thesis or PhD project.

--
Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)