Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:26:57 -0400
From: Joe Brown <joeb1kenobe@...il.com>
To: Yoann Gini <yoann.gini@...il.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] AV scan on read vs write debate....

A compromise might be to have scan on Write only, with a forced full system
scan of all files at a certain time. For example at lunch time.

1. You don't have an all the time performance hit.
2. Files will be checked on a daily/weekly basis.

Negatives are that these files may sit on the device while waiting for the
next scheduled scan.

Joe