Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:47:14 -0400
From: Glen Roberts <glen@...rsec.com>
To: Jan Kechel <jan@...hel.de>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: [FD] Ignore the amount customers confirm is no security
 vulnerability according to PayPal

Just because they deny it does not mean you did not unveil a valid bug.
Personally, if a "feature" like this was really intended, I'd like to see
the Paypal documentation where they highlight the utility and limits of
such a function. Since when did alteration of data and integrity issues
cease to be bugs and/or vulnerabilities?

--

Glen Roberts
Principal Consultant