Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:43:09 +0100
From: Pedro Ribeiro <pedrib@...il.com>
To: bugtraq <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] [The ManageOwnage Series,
 part I]: blind SQL injection in two servlets (metasploit module
 included)

On 19 Aug 2014 17:55, "Pedro Ribeiro" <pedrib@...il.com> wrote:

> TL;DR
> CVE-2014-3996 / CVE-2014-3997
> Blind SQL injection in ManageEngine Desktop Central, Password Manager
> Pro and IT360 (including MSP versions)
> Scroll to the bottom for the Metasploit module link; the module will
> be submitted to Metasploit proper in a pull request in the next few
> days.

> >> Blind SQL injection in ManageEngine Desktop Central, Password Manager
Pro and IT360 (including MSP versions)
> >> Discovered by Pedro Ribeiro (pedrib@...il.com), Agile Information
Security

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pedrib/PoC/master/me_dc_pmp_it360_sqli.txt

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pedrib/PoC/master/msf_modules/manageengine_dc_pmp_sqli.rb

> Regards,
> Pedro

I realised the advisory is not explicit as to what the fixed versions are,
so here it is:

Fix: Upgrade to DC v9 build 90043; PMP v7 build 7003; IT360 v10.3.3 build
10330

The advisory in my repo has also been updated:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pedrib/PoC/master/me_dc_pmp_it360_sqli.txt

Regards
Pedro