Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 23:15:24 +0200
From: Paris Zoumpouloglou <pariszoump@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] CVE-2014-9330: Libtiff integer overflow in bmp2tiff

It's true utilities are pretty buggy. I've stumbled upon many duplicate
bugs in the tracker, probably because of all the afl action :)

What is also worth noting (I didn't notice at first) is that the latest
available stable source code of libtiff (found here
http://download.osgeo.org/libtiff/)  hasn't been updated since 2012.

Since then many bugs have been reported which have been fixed in the CVS
repo and distribution packages but no one has changed the the archives.