Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 00:21:11 +0530
From: nullcon <nullcon@...lcon.net>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] nullcon HackIM Challenge 9-11 Jan 2015

Namaste Ninjas,

Seasons greetings!
We are back for 6th time in Goa. nullcon 666 welcomes you to the
beastly devilish conference.
As nullcon is getting near, we are excited and ready to announce the
registration for HackIM CTF. Details at http://ctf.nullcon.net This
time HackIM is powered by EMC and we have some really exciting prizes
to be won.
But as Mahatma Gandhi wisely said “Glory lies in the attempt to reach
one’s goal and not in reaching it.” so, dust your debuggers, fire your
tools and get ready for some binary action this January.

Prizes:
Top 30 winners (one individual, if playing in a team) get to win
(if they choose to play on-site EMC defenders league at nullcon Goa 2015):
1. One Samsung Gear(Watch)
2. One Arduino Kit
3. One Free nullcon VIP Pass
4. Free 2 Nights shared accommodation at nullcon venue
5. A chance to win INR 500000/- (approx. USD $8000+) by playing EMC
defenders league at nullcon Goa 2015

Dates and Time (UTC):
Start: 9th Jan 2015 12:00 PM
End:  11th Jan 2015 12:00 PM