Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:03:55 +0800
From: Jing Wang <justqdjing@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] Webshop hun v1.062S SQL Injection Security Vulnerabilities

*Webshop hun v1.062S SQL Injection Security Vulnerabilities*

Exploit Title: Webshop hun v1.062S /index.php Multiple Parameters SQL
Injection Security Vulnerabilities
Product: Webshop hun
Vendor: Webshop hun
Vulnerable Versions: v1.062S
Tested Version: v1.062S
Advisory Publication: Mar 04, 2015
Latest Update: Mar 04, 2015
Vulnerability Type: Improper Control of Generation of Code ('Code
Injection') [CWE-94]
CVE Reference: *
Credit: Wang Jing [CCRG, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore]

*Advisory Details:*

*(1) Vendor & Product Description:*

*Vendor:*
Webshop hun

*Product & Version:*
Webshop hun
v1.062S

*Vendor URL & Download:*
Webshop hun can be downloaded from here,
http://www.webshophun.hu/index

*Product Introduction:*
Webshop hun is an online product sell web application system.

"If our webshop you want to distribute your products, but it is too
expensive to find on the internet found solutions, select the Webshop Hun
shop program and get web store for free and total maker banner must display
at the bottom of the page 468x60 size. The download shop program, there is
no product piece limit nor any quantitative restrictions, can be used
immediately after installation video which we provide assistance.

"The Hun Shop store for a free for all. In our experience, the most dynamic
web solutions ranging from our country. If the Webshop Hun own image does
not suit you, you can also customize the look of some of the images and the
corresponding text replacement, or an extra charge we can realize your
ideas. The Webshop Hun pages search engine optimized. They made the Hun
Shop web program to meet efficiency guidelines for the search engines. The
pages are easy to read and contain no unnecessary HTML tags. Any web page
is simply a few clicks away."

*(2) Vulnerability Details:*
Webshop hun has a web application security bug problem. It can be exploited
by SQL Injection attacks.

*(2.1) *The vulnerability occurs at "index.php?" page with "&termid"
"&nyelv_id" parameters.