Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:40:57 -0700
From: Zach C <uid000@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] Broken, Abandoned, and Forgotten Code, Part 13

Part 13 (the penultimate installment) of Broken, Abandoned, and
Forgotten Code is up. In this first of two parts covering post
exploitation, we cover how to customize the stage 1 firmware image the
exploit will flash onto the target. It is the job of this minimized
firmware image to bootstrap a fully functional, trojanized stage 2
firmware onto the Netgear R6200.

Here's a link to part 13:
http://shadow-file.blogspot.com/2015/10/abandoned-part-13.html

If you missed my post to Full Disclosure where I introduced the
series, here's that:
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2015/May/44

As always I welcome feedback via email or Twitter. I'm @zcutlip.

I hope you enjoy it!