Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:51:40 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <submissions@...ketstormsecurity.org>,
	<fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: [FD] BF and CE vulnerabilities in ASUS RT-G32

Hello list!

There are Brute Force та Code Execution vulnerabilities in ASUS Wireless
Router RT-G32. After previous Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request
Forgery vulnerabilities in RT-G32.

-------------------------
Affected products:
-------------------------

Vulnerable is the next model: ASUS RT-G32 with different versions of
firmware. I checked in ASUS RT-G32 with firmware versions 2.0.2.6 and
2.0.3.2.

----------
Details:
----------

Brute Force (WASC-11):

http://site

There are no protection against BF attacks.

Code Execution (OS Commanding) (WASC-31):

In section System Command it's possible to execute system commands. The code
also can be executed via CSRF attack.

http://site/Main_AdmStatus_Content.asp

cat /proc/version

I found this and other routers in 2014-2015 to take control over terrorists
in Crimea, Donetsk and Lugansks regions of Ukraine. Read about it in list
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2015-November/009125.html).

I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
(http://websecurity.com.ua/7663/).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site