Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:33:33 +0900
From: CFP <cfp@...eblue.jp>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] CODEBLUE.JP - Conference in Tokyo Calling for Papers by Aug.10

Dear all,

CODE BLUE in Tokyo is looking for innovative and creative research topics
regarding to security to be presented at the conference.

We are calling for U24 submissions while General/Tech submissions.

CODE BLUE is an international conference in Tokyo with the cutting egdes
talks from all over the world, and is a place for all participants to
exchange information and interact beyond borders and languages.

We will support the travel airfare/accommodation/small honorarium for one
speaker per a session.

We provide the simultaneous translation (English - Japanese) for all
sessions, and other language translations should be added for non-native
English speakers.  Please let us know in your remarks if you prefer to
speak in your native languages.

*********************************
Name: CODE BLUE
Dates:  October 20-21, 2016
Venue:  Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan

CFP Submission :
  Details > http://codeblue.jp/2016/en/cfp/
  Submission goes to > https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cb2016

CFP Closes : August 10th

Archives from past conferences are below.
  http://codeblue.jp/archive/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us anytime.

We are very looking forward to your innovative research in Tokyo!!!

Best regards,

CODE BLUE
- CFP inquries: cfp [at] codeblue.jp
- General inquries: info [at] codeblue.jp