Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:22:55 +0000
From: Netgear Security <security@...gear.com>
To: Pedro Ribeiro <pedrib@...il.com>, "fulldisclosure@...lists.org"
 <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>, "bugtraq@...urityfocus.com"
 <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Cc: CVE Request <CVE-Request@...re.org>,
 Netgear Security <security@...gear.com>,
 CVE ID Requests <cve-assign@...re.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] [0-day] RCE and admin credential disclosure in NETGEAR
	WNR2000

Hello Pedro,

We have noted the CVEs within our internal records and will update the kb accordingly. Thank you for letting us know.

If you have time, are you able to verify the firmware remediates the vulnerability? Thank you for taking the time to continue to research this vulnerability. We appreciate all of the hard work you have put in to make Netgear's products more secure for everyone.

NETGEAR’s mission is to be the innovative leader in connecting the world to the internet. To achieve this mission, we strive to earn and maintain the trust of our users that we will protect the privacy and security of their data.

We take all security concerns brought forth seriously and are constantly monitoring the latest threats. Being pro-active rather than re-active to emerging security issues is a fundamental belief at NETGEAR. Every day new security issues and attack vectors are created. NETGEAR strives to keep abreast on the latest state-of-the-art security developments by working with security researchers and companies. We appreciate the community's efforts in creating a more secure world.

If you have any questions or comments with regard to this information, please contact us at: security@...gear.com.

Sincerely,

Product Security Incident Response Team
Netgear, Inc