Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 16:03:04 +0300
From: Maor Shwartz <maors@...ondsecurity.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Cc: SecuriTeam Secure Disclosure <ssd@...ondsecurity.com>
Subject: [FD] SSD Advisory – ScrumWorks Pro Remote Code Execution

SSD Advisory – ScrumWorks Pro Remote Code Execution

Full report: *https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/3387
<https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/3387>*
Twitter: @SecuriTeam_SSD
Weibo: SecuriTeam_SSD

Vulnerability Summary
The following advisory describes a remote code execution vulnerability
found in ScrumWorks Pro version 6.7.0.

“CollabNet ScrumWorks Pro is an Agile Project Management for Developers,
Scrum Masters, and Business”. A trial version can be downloaded from the
vendor: https://www.collab.net/products/scrumworks

Credit
A security researcher from, Siberas, has reported this vulnerability to
Beyond Security’s SecuriTeam Secure Disclosure program.

Vendor response
Collab was informed of the vulnerability, and responded to it that – “We
had a check with our Scrumworks Engineering team and after initial
analysis, they’ve concluded that the Vulnerability which was reported will
be considered of least priority from our end and it might be fixed in the
future, however, We can’t assure you on the time line as our team is
working with more priority issues at the moment.”

--
Thanks
Maor Shwartz

Download attachment "SSD Advisory – ScrumWorks Pro Remote Code Execution – SecuriTeam Blogs.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (117080 bytes)