lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:23:06 -0700
From: Jeff Pettorino <>
Subject: [FD] BSides Denver 2018 CFP is open

Security BSides in the mile high city, Denver CO, is accepting
submissions for speakers and presentations for our 2018 event. Our CFP
submission form is online at:

We look forward to your submissions and hope you can participate in
our community event!

- Jeff Pettorino

Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list
Web Archives & RSS: