Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 11:04:49 -0400
From: Justin Ferguson <justin@...c.co>
To: Matthew Fernandez <matthew.fernandez@...il.com>
Cc: keliikoa kirland <keliikoakirland@...il.com>, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] new email;
	gw22067@...mail.com | Double-free segfault bypass

Well, your PoC is sorta nonsense, you're calling malloc() with a
pointer parameter that /might/ be at 0x1000/0x2000.

It probably makes sense to ask yourself how traditional double free's
were exploited-- it depended upon the management of the linked lists
which will be absent in mmap backed memory.

I'd have to look at the munmap code again, but its likely that no
double free even occurs.