Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 00:47:17 +0200
From: Black Arch <blackarchlinux@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] New BlackArch Linux ISOs+OVA Image (2018.06.01,
	high-quality) Released!

Dear list,

We've released the new BlackArch Linux ISOs and OVA image (version:
2018.06.0.1) along with many many improvements. They include more than
1960 tools now. The armv6h, armv7h and aarch64 repositories are filled
with about 1850 tools.

A ChangeLog of the Live-ISO-2018.06.01:

   - add more than 60 new tools
   - added config files for i3-wm (BlackArch compatible)
   - network stack tunings (sysctl + tuning.sh)
   - add system/pacman clean-up script (consistency++)
   - switch to terminus font (console, LXDM, WMs, x-terminals, ...)
   - replaced second browser midori with chromium
   - really, a lot of clean-ups and many tweaks!
   - renamed ISO filename
   - fixed awesome-wm quit/exit issue
   - fixed system group and user failures
   - fixed kernel module load failures
   - update blackarch installer to version 0.7 (bugfix + many improvements)
   - include linux kernel 4.16.12
   - updated all blackarch tools and packages including config files
   - updated all system packages
   - updated all window manager menus (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)
   - re-add multilib

If you're not already familiar with BlackArch Linux, please read the
DESCRIPTION section below.

[ DOWNLOAD ]

You can download the new ISOs here: https://www.blackarch.org/downloads.html

[ DESCRIPTION ]

BlackArch Linux is an Arch-based GNU/Linux distribution for pentesters
and security researchers. The BlackArch package repository is
compatible with existing Arch installs.

Here are some of BlackArch's features:

   - Support for x86_64, armv6h, armv7h and aarch64 architectures
   - Over 1950 tools (constantly increasing)
   - Modular package groups
   - A live ISO with multiple window managers, including dwm, fluxbox,
openbox, awesome, wmii, i3 and spectrwm.
   - An 64bit OVA image ready to use with Virtualbox, QEMU and VMware
   - An optional installer with the ability to build from source.

[ CONTACT ]

We mostly work on BlackArch Linux for our personal use. We share it in
the hopes that you will contribute by reporting bugs and sharing tools
and ideas.

We have a relaxed project structure. We welcome pull requests of all
sizes through any means, including Github[0] and email[1].

Also see our Twitter account[2] and IRC channel[3]. Although BlackArch
is the primary topic in the channel, we also have pleasant
conversations about other things. Come join us. It's a happy place.

[ THANKS ]

We wish to thank all of BlackArch's users, mirrors, and supporters.
Thanks for your help.

[ DONATIONS ]

Our initiative depends on donations in order to be able to pay the
server infrastructure and our expences. Therefore we ask for voluntary
donations.