Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 11:29:25 +0100
From: Zinaida Benenson <zinaida.benenson@....de>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] survey on reliability of CVSS

The University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany) is conducting a research
study to test the reliability of CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring
System). If you are currently assessing vulnerabilities using CVSS, we
would greatly appreciate your participation which contributes to the
improvement of vulnerability management. This survey takes approx. 45
minutes:

https://user-surveys.cs.fau.de/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=248857

There has been a lot of critique on CVSS, and we are conducting a
rigorous experimental investigation of some of the critique points.

The survey will be running till the end of January. Would be great if
you completed it as soon as possible for you. We spent several months
developing the survey, and need approx. 300 responses for conducting
robust statistical analysis.

If you are not scoring vulnerabilities using CVSS, but know people who
are, we would be very grateful if you helped us and distributed this
survey to them.

Thank you,

Zinaida

--
Dr. Zinaida Benenson

Human Factors in Security and Privacy Group
Chair for IT Security Infrastructures
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
http://www1.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/staff/zina

Martensstr. 3 (floor 12, room 12.153)