Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:55:35 -0800
From: Garrett Skjelstad <garrett@...elstad.org>
To: malvuln <malvuln13@...il.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Constructor.Win32.SMWG.a / Insecure Permissions

Are we tracking vulnerabilities in malware now? Improve the malware to be
more resilient?

I'm just as likely to remove malware without vulnerabilities, as I am
malware WITH vulnerabilities.

Surely there are no bug bounties or upcoming patches (lol) for these.

I guess I'm confused about the purpose of these disclosures.