Date:	Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:30:58 -0500
From:	Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
To:	Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	sandeen@...hat.com, linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org,
	astralstorm@...il.com, kalpak@...sterfs.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: 2.6.21-rc3-mm1

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 17:07 -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:29:05 -0500 Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@...ux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 10:05 -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> .
> > > There were later patches posted to the list after this version, I think, which
> > > are not yet in Ted's tree... I'll find some time today to test the "take3" version
> > > on x86_64, unless someone beats me to it.
> >
> > I didn't quite beat you to it, but I did make a diff to bring
> > 2.6.21-rc3-mm1 in tune with the "take3" patch.  It makes the code easier
> > to understand, but I'm not sure if it contains anything to fix the bug.
> > Code inspection hasn't gotten me any closer to figuring out what's
> > wrong.
> >
> > Shaggy
>
> It's possible that I screwed up merging Ted's tree into mainline - it spat
> some rejects, and needs updating to 2.6.21-rc3.

I think your merge of Ted's tree is okay, although his tree could use
some cleanup.  The patch Eric sent on top of mine should clear up this
problem.  I'll try to get Ted's tree up to date, or find someone with
some more spare time to take over maintenance.
--
David Kleikamp
IBM Linux Technology Center