Date:	Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:40:53 +0200
From:	"Holger Hoffstaette" <holger@...ards.de>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject:  No ext4 patches in 2.6.29.1?

Hi,

This is not a complaint or bug report. :)
I've been following the recent ext4 activity (purely as an interested user
already running ext4 everywhere) and am somewhat concerned that Chris
Wright's recent announcement of 2.6.29.1 does not seem to contain any ext4
related fixes, like the "brown paper bag" lock typo or others. Is this
just an oversight? I've had no problems with ext4 so far (knock on wood)
but reading about some of the bugs here I'd rather have fixes sooner than
later..release consistency, peace of mind and all that. Is this not how
the stable release process is meant to work?

Thanks for all your hard work.
Holger