Date:	Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Christian Kujau <lists@...dbynature.de>
To:	David Rientjes <rientjes@...gle.com>
	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [Bug #13666] WARNING: at mm/page_alloc.c:1743
 __alloc_pages_nodemask

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 at 12:56, David Rientjes wrote:
> This is a different issue than bug 13666, this is in the ext4 mount code
> (which can also probably happen with other filesystems as well).

OK, thanks for clarifying this.

> What are your mount options?  It appears that they are causing the parser
> to allocate far more memory than it should ever need.

This was the first time I mounted this ext4 fileystem since the reboot
with the new kernel:

/dev/mapper/wdc0 /mnt/disk0 ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0

Christian.

/proc/meminfo now looks like this, I don't have the output what it loooked
like right after the WARNING though:

bkp:~$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        1024968 kB
MemFree:           14164 kB