Date:	Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:57:00 +0200
From:	Damien Guibouret <damien.guibouret@...tition-saving.com>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: flex_bg information initialization and question on resize/bad inodes
 with 48 bits filesystem

Hello,

I have looked at the new features provided by ext4 and have a question
on flex_bg information initialization:
into ext4_fill_flex_info function of fs/ext4/super.c (lines 1698, 1700
and 1702 for kernel 2.6.31) doesn't the atomic_set calls be atomic_add
to sum statistics of each group composing a flex group, or do I
misunderstand something ?

For the extension to manage 48 bits blocks number, I do not see anything
to treat this for resize and bad inodes into kernel or e2fsprogs. For
the resize inode, it is perhaps an incompatibility of this feature with
48 bits blocks number, but for the bad inode ?

For information, I did not subscribe to the list, so could you please
CC-me in your answer ?

Thanks,

Damien