Date:	Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:33:48 +0100
From:	"MR PETER ATA" <arapeter7@...il.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience

Hello,

Thanks for finding time to read this proposal.
After thinking about this transaction and the need to
make contact with someone to assist me do it, I found
it interesting and decided to Contact you for this business

transaction.

Be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience
for a possible Business deal involving money transfer of

15.5Million United state dollars

I am presently in Ghana working  with a clearing/finance house

at their foreign department. With your sincere assistant and co

-operation, I am determined to work this deal out if we can do

business.

As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more
details about this Business until your response is received.

If you are not familiar with the above information
which I believe is Scanty for security purposes, please contact

me for further details.

This deal is worth taking and highly profitable.
Thank you for your time and attention,you can call me now on

+233265822527 or write me with your private number so we can

discuss further.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Peter Ata
Plz copy your email to :peter.ata@...iffmail.com