Date:	Thu, 25 Mar 2010 02:18:12 +0300
From:	Evgeniy Ivanov <lolkaantimat@...il.com>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: ext2/ext3 different block_sizes/i_size/e2fsck question

I've also noted a very interesting and strange thing. I checked a file
for which e2fsck did 67445000->67446784 i_size change.
debugfs stat comparison between fixed file and file with old size
differs in i_size *only* (all blocks are the same), but cmp shows
difference in 67382273 (it's constant for any bogus file), that is
block 65803 which is the last before triple indirection. How did file
change if e2fsck just had changed i_size and both values are greater
than 67382273?

--
Evgeniy Ivanov