Date:	Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:20:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:	"A .Baloteli" <tel.inters.p.a@...il.it>
To:	tel.inters.p.a@...il.it
Subject: Winning Notification!!!

Dear Client

You have been sent a payment order, here is your payment information:

PAYMENT N°:     965412070
PAYMENT APPROVAL DATE: 04/06/2010
PAYMENT REF:  VD06/EUSA/2010
PAYMENT VALUE:   EUR 225.500.00 (Euro)

In order to receive you payment please confirm you identification in our
verification office below:

Voda Telecom Inc.
Betolini 14 - Point 7002
Villa Ugo Ojetti 32, 00137
e-mail: voda.com2010@...il.it
Payment Logistic Officer: Andrea M. Baloteli (Mr)

Copy the Payment Verification Information's above and submit to the above
office and officer. After we receive your email confirmation, your payment
would be processed we will send you the payment paying bank for cashing
your funds.

REASON OF PAYMENT: This e-mail draw is to promote the official
communication network for the 2010 World Cup and our network's
Anniversary.

On behalf of the Board kindly, accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards.
MANAGEMENT.

All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the
purpose to which it is been requested.. Finally, all funds should be
claimed by their respective beneficiaries, not later than 12 days after
notification. Failure to do so will result to outright cancellation.

Copyright © 2008 telecom.it;Privacy & P.IVA...