Date:	Sat, 30 Oct 2010 06:03:42 -0200 (FNT)
From:	"Patterson Private Loans Inc" <loan@....net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam

Dear Sir/Madam

Tired of Seeking Loans? Have you been turned down constantly by
your banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here !! We
Offer
LOANS ranging from $2,000.00 Min. to $20,000,000.00 Max. at 3% interest
rate per year. We are certified and trustworthy. A trial will
convince you.provide us with the following:

Full Name:Location:Sex:Phone number:Amount Needed:Duration:

We Are Certified To Offer The Following Kinds Of Loan

* Personal Loan (Unsecured)* Business Loan (Unsecured)
* Debt Consolidation Loan* Student Loan
* Mortgage Loan* Investment Loan and many more.

Please,All replies should be forwarded to the
Company's E-mail: pattersonprivateloans01@...mail.co.uk
Regards
Dr. Patterson