Date:	Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:58:39 +0200
From:	"DEAREST IN CHRIST " <gento-jeffery@...mail.co.uk>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dearest In Christ?

Good day sir mad,

How is the family I hope all is fine, my names his Jeffery spensino  live
here in Am from the orphanage home ,I lost my daddy last year then I whose
in the university years one, but since I lost him I have no helper for my
father and my mother divorced when I am ten years old.

The church and the orphanage body have been helping me with my school since
last years but right now am in my second year in the university and my
school feels have not been paid and I cant ask the church to help me for
donation for the second time for is the church that help me with my first
year school feels.

Please sir mad I need you helping hand, if any amount you can use as
donation for me and my school please help me please for there is noting too
small please, I do this for my exam is coming soon and if I don t pay the
school feels the school authority will not allow me write the exams please
help me.

Please if you need house help please I will make my self available but I
most still further my study please tell me for I have no choice here for I
am suffering here there is different between house and orphanage home please
help me.

But I  don t know you but I only have faith that god can bless someone to
bless me as the almighty father say in john 14 ,let not your heart be
troubled .ye believe in god, believe also in me . Take me as your soon and I
will take you as father or mother or friend please.

My names is Jeffery spensino
And this is my phone number +4407035913051
And my email is gento-jeffery@...mail.co.uk

Please daddy and mummy friend help me with any thing so that I can rand up
from my school to help people that are here that still in need.

God bless you and your family, hope to here from you soon.

Thank you for your understanding.