Date:	Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:13:52 +0200 (CAT)
From:	"Western Union Money Transfer" <unitednationandecowas@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT IS READY TO PICK UP

Attn,

This is to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars
through Western union as we have been mandated by United Nations and
ECOWAS which are are supporting individual due to the worldwide economy
meltdown, to transfer to you the full compensation sum payment of
USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government.

In this regards, We decided to email the relevant details for you to be
able to pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 by
tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.You
can track at
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global  before
going to pick it up.

Mr. Oteni Donald
Chief Operating Officer
Western UnionĀ®
Tell: +234-8053688316
Email: western-union@....ba

call or email the above details once you picked up this USD5000.00

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) 9565269431
SENDER'S:: NAME;Clarita Bascos
MTCN ::: # 9565269431
TEXT QUESTION:::: WHO IS THE FATHER?
HOW LONG ANSWER:::: GOD.
AMOUNT::::USD$5,000.00

Please fill this form below,
1. Full Name:
2. Phone and Fax Number:
3.Country:
4. Address:
5. Age:
6. Occupation

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this transfer

Regards
Mrs Bourdain  Douglas
Western Union Agent Announcer

believed to be clean.