Date:	Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:48:56 +0530
From:	Akshay Nehe <akshaynehe785@...il.com>
To:	linux-ext4 <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Required help for understanding ext4 block allocation

Hello,

I am trying to understand the block allocation in ext4 file sytem, I
have gone through all basic theory and browsing code to do it.

I am writing a module in which i got ext4 on disk inode, now according
to theory first 12 bytes of i_block points to ext4_extent_header, so
can i use this array of i_block[EXT4_N_BLOCKS].

Means how to fill objects of  struct ext4_extent_header (using first
12 byte of i_block) and  struct ext4_extent (using reminder bytes of
i_block).

--
Regards,
Akshay Nehe.