Date:	Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:26:20 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From:	LuVar <luvar@...intext.sk>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	info <info@...intext.sk>
Subject: ext4 unknown problem

Hi,
I have seriouse issue here. I have copyied about 7GB files to one of my ext4 partitions and from that point of time there is sustained write to that partition from jbd2/dm-3-8 process. I have lunched "sudo sync" command (about day ago :) and a few hours a after sync start, I have tryied to use umount on that partition... Booth of them are still running...

I have no serious data there, but if I could be helpfull in bugreport, give me some info what to do.

# uname -a
Linux blacktroja 3.2.12-gentoo #1 SMP Wed Jun 27 15:09:02 CEST 2012 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

# df -h /var/lib/mpd/music/local
Súborový systém       Veľk  Použ  Dost Pou% Pripojený na
/dev/mapper/vg-music   24G   17G  5,8G  75% /var/lib/mpd/music/local

I am ready to do anything with current state of that partition to provide valuable informations for development.

PS: that partition is on top of lvm which is on top of sw raid (mdraid) level 5.

Bye,
--
LuVar