Date:	Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:48:00 -0500
From:	Theodore Ts'o <tytso@....edu>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Ext4 developers get-together at the Collab Summit

Hi,

	The Linux Foundation's Collaboration Summit is April 15-17th,
and the Linux Storage, File System, and MM Summit is April 18-19th in
San Francisco (at the Parc 55 hotel).

	I'd like to organize an ext4 developer's meeting during the
Collab Summit sometime April 15-17th, since so many of us will hopefully
be attending LSF.  (The CFP will hopefully be coming soon for LSF.)

	If you're interested in attending, please reply to this thread,
and include some suggested topics that you'd be interested in
discussing.  Based on the number of topics and the number of people who
are planning on attending, I'll know how much time we need to reserve
and how big of a room to request.

	Also, if you need a invitation letter for Visa purposes, also
please let me know.  I can arrange for the Linux Foundation to get that
letter sent, so that folks have enough time to get a Visa.

	Thanks!!

                                                - Ted