Date:	Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:34:16 +0200
From:	Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
To:	Sage Weil <sage@...tank.com>
Cc:	Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>, linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: crash in __jbd2_journal_file_buffer

On Mon 12-08-13 11:13:06, Sage Weil wrote:
> Full dmesg is attached.
  Hum, nothing interesting in there...

> Our QA seems to hit this with some regularity.  Let me know if there's
> some combination of patches that would help shed more light!
  If they can run with attached debug patch it could maybe sched some more
light. Please send also your System.map file together with the dmesg of the
kernel when the crash happens so that I can map addresses to function
names... Thanks!

								Honza

--
Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
SUSE Labs, CR

View attachment "0001-jbd2-Debug-journal_head-additions-and-removals.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (2140 bytes)