Date:	Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:22:22 +0300
From:	Andrei Banu <andrei.banu@...host.ro>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Weird jbd2 I/O load

Hi,

Thank you for your attempt to help me! By the way...I have checked
/proc/mounts and it was barrier=0 so...I guess that is that.

Unfortunately this leaves me with only one thing to test and that is to
swap the physical SSDs with each other and see if the apparent problems
move from sdb to sda or stay on sdb. If they move I guess it's the SSD
on sdb. But if the problems stay I guess the problem lies elsewhere. I
am just not sure it's safe to swap the 2 devices of an mdraid array.

Thanks again and kind regards!