Date:	Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:22:08 +0200
From:	Dr Ahmed Kabore <dr.ahkab2012@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Business Proposal

Dear Friend,

I know that this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However,
it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact
you for this transaction; I got your contact from the professional
data base found in the internet Yahoo tourist search when I was
searching for a foreign reliable partner. I assured of your capability
and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

I am (Dr Ahmed Kabore) a banker by profession from Benin Republic
Cotonou in west Africa and currently holding the post of Audits and
Account manager at the foreign remittance department, African
development bank (A.D.B) I have the opportunity of transferring the
left over sum of ($10.5 Million Dollars) that belongs to late Mr Rudi
Harmanto, from Indonesia who died along with his entire family in the
Asia Earth Quake (TSUNAMI, DISASTER IN INDONESIA / INDIA. 2004, and
since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr Rudi Harmanto
died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution
guiding this banking institution, stated that after the expiration of
(10) years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of
kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed
fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as
the next of kin so that our bank will accord you their recognition and
have the fund transfer to your account.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 50/50; I will not fail to bring to
your notice that this transaction is hitch free if you can follow my
instruction and also keep every thing as top secret until this fund
transfer to your nominated bank that you are going to provide to the
bank here so that I will come over to your country for sharing of the
fund according to our percentage ratio Immediately the fund transfer
into your account.

However, further details of this transaction and the text of
application form will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your
return mail. I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive
this mail. Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family. God
bless you and bye for now

POST SCRITUM: You have to keep everything secret as to enable the
transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the
bank. Please reply me through my private E-mail address:
(ahmedk@...id.com)

Yours Faithfully,
Dr Ahmed Kabore