Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:30:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:	Lukáš Czerner <lczerner@...hat.com>
To:	linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org, linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org,
	xfs@....sgi.com, linux-btrfs@...r.kernel.org,
	util-linux@...r.kernel.org
cc:	Ric Wheeler <rwheeler@...hat.com>, Hannes Reinecke <hare@...e.de>
Subject: 2014 Linux Plumbers Call for File and Storage Systems Microconference
 Proposals

Submission for Microconferences discussion topics and BOFs are now open [1]
and as a File and Storage Systems [2] microconference leads we'd like to
invite you to submit your proposals.

You can find the instructions on how to propose a discussion topic here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/how-to-submit-microconference-discussions-topics/

The Linux Plumbers Conference has officially sold out all of the places, so
we encourage submissions for our file and storage microconference from people
who have already registered.  We will work to get exceptionally compelling
session leaders registered, but our ability is limited, so please submit your
topics early.

Deadline for submissions is Friday, August 30th at midnight and we will
announce the topics on Monday, September 1st.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!
-Lukas

--
[1] http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/submissions-for-microconferences-discussion-topics-and-bofs-are-now-open/