Date:	Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:59:50 -0400
From:	Chris Hunter <chris.hunter@...e.edu>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: e2fsck discrepancy with debugfs stat ?

Hi Theodore, Thanks for the reply.

Most of the e2fsck errors appear to have been uncommitted journal
transactions. After stopping filesystem activity (hopefully to clear
journal) a second dry-run e2fsck produced a much shorter list of errors.

FYI, There was an entry "Links: 1  Blockcount: 8" reported by debugfs
"stat" command is that same as i_links_count field ?

thanks,
chris hunter
chris.hunter@...e.edu