Date:	Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:49:37 +0800
From:	"Allen" <info@...anlanguagesolutions.com>
To:	"linux-ext4" <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Chinese Simultaneous Interpreting Application

Dear linux-ext4,

I am Allen, a project manager at Asian Language Solutions. I am writing to offer you our service in language solutions.
we have developed and grown in this information age for over ten years. So we clearly know what the best service is and what the best translation is.
Just based on our clear  awareness in translation and interpretation industry, we have helped our clients made the difference and established good and long-term relationship with them.
When there is big project initiated, our clients would usually contact us first. We are feel proud of this.
Our interpreters and translators are with the best professioal ethics and they could always catch every detail and deliver a satisfactory job to our clients.
Besides, we have equipments(BOSCH II) used for simultaneous interpreting so we could offer you one-stop service.
I am looking forward to your positive response.
regards,
Allen