Date:	Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:07:56 +0800
From:	"Thomas" <topmag1@....com>
To:	"linux-ext4" <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Regarding magnets,Can you get your questions answered on the spot?

Dear sir,

How are you? This is Thomas from China Topmagtech Ltd, We get your contact from my friend and knowing that you are buying some precised magnetized magnets for your items.

We are professional manufacture Sintered NdFeB & Magnetic Assemblies.
Our advantage is: Precise magnetization, complicated shape and magnetic assembly ect.

Hope have chance to make long term cooperation with you. We can make our competitive price and free samples for you.

Any question or request please feel free to contact us.

Bests Regards

Thomas --- Sales Engineer
Mobile: 0086-15889706837
Address: Dalang street,Longhua district, Shenzhen,PRC
Tel:86-755-29019871
E-mail: topmag1@....com