Date:	Tue, 17 May 2016 00:32:23 +0900 (JST)
From:	WILLIAM MBABA <tabinetauna@....jp>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dearest One Please Be Honest,

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

Good day

My name is Mr. William Mbaba, Am originally from South Sudan. I worked
for the health department of Sudan and still in active service in the
ministry. We are here in your country South Africa on holiday with my
elder sister Amina,You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me in person..

We got your contact through your country business directories and we
observe your company profile,and  we come to a decision to contact you
because we wish to use this opportunity to invest privately here or
buy business/investment/properties here in South Africa, but
everything  must be done under you and your company but before we go
furthermore, we would want to discuss terms and conditions in person
before we will then hand you over the money that we wish to invest
with…

Finally, we are in a place called Durban and we would want us to meet
as soon as possible, you can send us your contact number so we will
contact you immediately regarding this to plan how to meet. And
discuss in detail on conditions. If there’s any other business or
investment you know better please feel free to tell us so we can go
into partnership…

We will register a Number tomorrow do send us your number so that we
can call you.

Best Regards,

Mr. William Mbaba