Date:   Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:32:12 +0100
From:   Nikola Ciprich <nikola.ciprich@...uxbox.cz>
To:     Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
Cc:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org, nik@...uxbox.cz
Subject: Re: e2fsck -D lead to severely damaged filesystem

Hello Jan,

thanks for the reply (and really sorry for double post, after sending
first email, I noticed  I'm no longer  subscribed, so I sent it again
after resubscribe, but apparently both emails got into list after all)

you're right, this commit looks like the one I'm looking for.. I'l try
to reproduce with and without it and report.. anyways time to move  on
to newer e2fsprogs..

with best regards

nik

--