lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC
Date:   Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:50:53 +0100
From:   "Sgt. Britta Lopez" <>
To:     Recipients <>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU???

Good Day,
How are u doing today ? Apologies! I am a military woman ,seeking
your kind assistance to move the sum of ($7M USD) to you, as far
as i can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until
i complete my service here in Afghanistan and come over next
This is legitimate, and there is no danger involved.If
interested, reply immediately for detailed information.
Regards ,
Sgt. Britta Lopez