Date:   Thu, 30 Aug 2018 21:20:22 +0530
From:   Joshi <joshiiitr@...il.com>
To:     sandeen@...hat.com
Cc:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Defrag and delayed-allocation on Ext4

Thanks Eric. That explains. Donor file is out of the influence of
delayed allocation.
But now I wonder about target file which needs to be de-fragmented.
Defrag sounds tricky if part of this file is on-disk (i.e. extent
information is present) while remaining is yet to be written-back
(i.e. extents are yet to be allocated).

--
Joshi