Date:	Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:02:43 -0400
From:	"Vishal Patil" <vishpat@...il.com>
Subject: Generic B-tree implementation

Hello folks

I am attaching source files containing a very generic implementation
of B-trees in C. The implementation corresponds to in memory B-Tree
data structure. The B-tree library consists of two files, btree.h and
btree.c. I am also attaching a sample program main.c which should
hopefully make the use of the library clear.

I would be happy to receive inputs from the community for changes
(enchancements) to the library. All the more I would like to help
someone with a project which would take advantage of the B-Tree
implementation.

- Vishal

PS: This code is being released under GPL version 2.

--
Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.

Download attachment "btree.h" of type "application/octet-stream" (1557 bytes)

Download attachment "btree.c" of type "application/octet-stream" (23027 bytes)

Download attachment "main.c" of type "application/octet-stream" (1325 bytes)